A design that reacts to changing light during the day/night/season, across multiple panels, and multiple artists to reflect individual neighborhoods.
Anti-Slip Glass for Floors
Learn more about GlasPro Anti-Slip Glass for Floors
GlasPro Anti-Slip Glass for floors passed the ANSI A137.1/A326.3 Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Test and the HB198:2014 (AS/NZS 4586) Pendulum Test with high values. High dynamic coefficient of friction values indicate potentially good traction.
- All GlasPro-AS products meet or exceed the following standards
- ASTM C 1036 Specification for Flat Glass
- ASTM C 117 Specification for Laminated Architectural Flat Glass (if applicable)
- C1048-04 Heat-Treated Flat Glass
- ANSI Z97.1-2004 Glazing Materials Used in Buildings-Safety performance
- 16 CFR 1201: Safety Standard for Architectural Glazing Materials
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Do you like what you see? Complete a brief online form to request a quote.