A design that reacts to changing light during the day/night/season, across multiple panels, and multiple artists to reflect individual neighborhoods.
Back Painted Glass
GlasPro back painted glass is vibrant decorative glass that adds a clean and sophisticated look to any space.
Made of non-staining, low-iron, tempered glass, GlasPro back painted glass solutions offer virtually limitless color options. Choose from one of our standard colors or request any color of your liking, from Pantone® to all major paint brands. The glass has a standard surface finish of non-ghosting gloss but is also available in matte-lustre or other surface options. With a max size of 96″x180″ we are ready to bring a pop of color to your setting.
If you need a custom-colored glass sample please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grays & Black
Important note about digital color representation
Actual glass color is unachievable in digital form on a computer monitor. The colors displayed on this website are only intended to be a representation of the color of the final product. Colored glass is affected by room light, surroundings, and the glass used. For an actual representation of any GlasPro color or color combination, please contact us to order samples.
Learn more about GlasPro Backpainted Glass
- All GlasPro-BP products meet or exceed the following standards
- 1. ASTM C 1036 Specification for Flat Glass 2. ASTM C 117
- 2. Specification for Laminated Architectural Flat Glass (if applicable)
- 3. C1048-04 Heat Treated Flat Glass
- 4. ANSI Z97.1-2004 Glazing Materials Used in Buildings-Safety performance
- 5. 16 CFR 1201: Safety Standard for Architectural Glazing Materials
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Do you like what you see? Complete a brief online form to request a quote.