We’ve updated our look book to showcase some of our newer projects. Check out the work we’ve done!
We are unique in offering dozens of vibrant base colors in our GlasPro Color Toolbox™ for decorative and structural glass applications. The GlasPro Color Toolbox spectrum of glass is capable of creating millions of possible combinations of custom colors.
The options are virtually limitless.
Get your Color Toolbox Today!
How to design custom color glass
Designing custom color glass is fun and easy with our Color Toolbox. Start by selecting from the glass samples. Now layer one glass sample over the other. Combine as many samples as you would like to create a unique color.
When you are designing your custom color glass, view the layer combination in the same lighting conditions as the glass will be installed. In addition to mixing colored glass, you can add opacities to lessen transparency of the glass.
GlasPro creates high-quality custom color glass using interlaying techniques and manufacturing it to your exact specifications. Not only is GlasPro colored glass a stunning design solution, the lamination makes it safe, secure and durable.
Learn more about GlasPro Colored Glass
- GlasPro can cut virtually any shape glass required for your project from CAD files or full
size patterns. Full size patterns must be submitted to GlasPro for evaluation.
- Available in thicknesses ranging from 1/4” to 4”.
- Available up to 96” x 180’
- All GlasPro colored glass products meet or exceed the following standards:
- ASTM C 1036 Specification for Flat Glass
- ASTM C 1172 Specification for Laminated Architectural Flat Glass
- C1048-04 Heat Treated Flat Glass (if applicable)
- ANSI Z97.1-2004 Glazing Materials Used in Buildings-Safety performance
- 16 CFR 1201: Safety Standard for Architectural Glazing Materials
- Rated for Exterior and Interior use and carry a full warranty for either installation.
GET A ColorToolbox TODAY!
Start your next custom colored glass project with GlasPro.